Friday, December 30, 2011

The Connie Keith Effect (by Bryen)

Of course I don't play favorites with my clients.  I treat all of my clients exactly the same....aka.....#FantasticallyAwesome ......lololol.  But on a serious note every now and again I get a client that is just special.  One that really touches my heart and makes me really proud to be a fitness trainer....wait...no...proud to be THEIR PERSONAL TRAINER.  It is kind of like when a coach has a group of all stars.  Everyone is awesome.  But there is...and can only be....one John Wall.  Let me introduce you to the John Wall and General of BryensBootCamp...Connie Keith.  

Connie started doing my boot camp after a recommendation by the eventual winner(s) of my BRIDAL WARS!!!! competition this summer. She was at a Size 24.


Through doing my plans...the 21 day cleanse. The boot camp....and through countless texts and conversations after class or me sending her photos of my food that I am eating to keep her motivated, Connie has lost 8 dress sizes in 8 months.  Seriously.  She is averaging one dress size a month.  Take a look at Connie Christmas 2011 



The great part about having an all star on your team is that they set the example and set the standard for the rest of your unit.  As a trainer you really are a coach.  You have to motivate people to buy into your system just like a coach preparing for their upcoming season.  If your star player is diving after balls and playing defense...the rest of the team is definitely going to buy into your system. That is "The Connie Keith Effect"....grit...determination...passion....and discipline.  That is how to get the job done.  This is just ONE example of the great work we do at BryensBootCamp and www.21-dayslater.com

In the past there have been a lot of misconceptions about my methods, critics of the www.21-dayslater.com theory; there have been people say that I only train "x" type of persons in my boot camps....or that the plans are fads...or that people can't maintain it for the rest of their life...or yada yada yada.  WELL WE HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU HERE AT BRYENSBOOTCAMP (click here)

You are wrong.  Period.  If you still don't believe me, let's listen to Connie Keith aka John Wall of BryensBootCamp.


"We all like to say there are many factors that contribute to being overweight, but really there are just two: Eating habits and lack of physical activity.  I had begun to work on both of those issues, but I wanted to kick it up a notch or two, and started working with Bryen, in April 2011.  Through his boot camp, and now one-on-one training, as well as the 21-day programs, I have lost a lot of weight, and I am much healthier and happier.  Stay tuned to see my progress, because I am not yet where I want and need to be.  With Bryen’s help, this year will be my best, and I will continue to lose the weight, and physically do things, I never thought were possible, for me to do."                    
 -CONNIE KEITH-

Its time guys.  Its time to change your life.  I want this story to be YOU in 2012.  Are you ready to take the challenge? www.21-dayslater or my bootcamps (summer) or my one on one training at Proformance WILL GET YOU IN GREAT SHAPE for 2012.  If you don't believe me...just look above....just look on my facebook page...just look at the before and afters....look anywhere.  We are changing people's lives...DAILY. Get on the bus and stop getting left behind.  

-OVER AND OUT- 

No comments:

Post a Comment