Friday, February 14, 2020

Virtual Training Re-boot March 2020

2019 was an evaluation year.  I took the time to really look at my product offering and I asked myself a couple of questions.  What am I doing to motivate my clients? What am I doing to inspire my clients? How am I ensuring their success? How to I make sure they keep their eye on the prize and don't lose their focus in a world an environment that requires your attention to be on everything......but your health? 

It started with these simple questions and then I went back to the drawing board for what originally made me start this business. To help people achieve their best version of themselves.  Virtual Training was designed to help people hold themselves accountable through cognitive techniques, psychological principles (such as behavior and experimental psychology),  physical challenges, societal norms and sociological norms. Group conformance methods are also used to drive RESULTS. 

The program was designed to ensure your success through these physical, emotional, and psychological techniques.  My Virtual Training is not just a physical "workout plan." It is much more than that.  It is a community.  It is a group of like-minded people out for one goal.  To become better.  Every single day.  It is simple...yet quite difficult to keep the momentum going, to carve out your path, and stay disciplined towards this goal.  With the techniques that I have outlined and with my plan that I will provide for clients, you will be able to keep this momentum going and you will have people right by your side along with you on your journey.  

Over the years people have become friends, people have become workout buddies, running partners, marathon teams, and a couple of people have actually found their soulmates in my class(es).  For me training is much more than just the physical which is why I have added a new component to my plan.....Themes...and Challenges...

In the new Virtual Training Program you will have a weekly theme that will help to ensure that if you are not doing your best...or you cannot perform the program to 100% of the meal guideline and the workout plan...you can at least have a habit that serves as an ANCHOR to ensure that even if you slide....you don't slide so far out of focus that it ends up hurting your vision and goals to be the best version of yourself.  

These themes can be anything from drinking enough water each week...to ensuring that you get 8 hours of sleep each night.  But they have been curated each week to drive discipline into your life without it feeling as though it is being FORCED into your world in a 0 to 60 MPH format.  I have learned over the years in doing these plans it is key to work towards the goal that the CLIENT defines for themselves.  I WILL...hold you accountable to your goals and that is how we will become successful over the next month...couple of months....years...or however fortunate I am to be able to train you and EARN your business.  The party starts on 3/1/2020.  I hope to see you there :) 

Sign Up at the Pay Pal Button to the right! 

Registration Deadline-2/28/2020 
Duration: 21 Days + Orientation Week 

Product Offering and Non-Negotiables: 


  • Before/After Photos to check progress and gains made.  
  • Daily Food/Workout Log and Tracking 
  • Private FB Motivation/Accountability Group 
  • Weekly Food/Workout/Weight Audits by Yours Truly 
  • Weekly Accountability Check in 
  • 15 spots ONLY First Come First Serve 

No comments:

Post a Comment